Make Tons of Money Advertising Outside the Googleverse! Chris Masterson

ISBN: 9781456482725

Published: December 25th 2010

Paperback

100 pages


Description

Make Tons of Money Advertising Outside the Googleverse!  by  Chris Masterson

Make Tons of Money Advertising Outside the Googleverse! by Chris Masterson
December 25th 2010 | Paperback | PDF, EPUB, FB2, DjVu, talking book, mp3, ZIP | 100 pages | ISBN: 9781456482725 | 3.31 Mb

To most website owners, Google is synonymous with the internet. About 95% of website owners think they must follow Googles rules of article writing, bookmarking and blogging to get ranked high in the traffic ratings. This way, the Google gods willMoreTo most website owners, Google is synonymous with the internet. About 95% of website owners think they must follow Googles rules of article writing, bookmarking and blogging to get ranked high in the traffic ratings. This way, the Google gods will bless their achievement with successful Google AdWord campaigns within the Googleverse. Howbeit, this approach is tedious and time consuming.

And the vast majority of the programs available designed to make this process (your life with Google) easier can also make it expensive. What 95% of website owners dont know is that Google only accounts for 6% of global internet traffic. Ergo, the Googleverse is vastly overcrowded! 95% of website owners are kicking and scratching their way to fame and fortune with Google AdWords ventures.

So, unless you got in on the ground floor with Google, the majority of targeted traffic looks right past Adwords campaigns. Only a handful of websites ever manage to reach Adsense Heaven! However, if you step outside the Googleverse, you can learn to generate and control more targeted traffic than you ever imagined. As previously mentioned, Google only accounts for 6% of global internet traffic. The other 94% exists outside the Googleverse and is just waiting to do business with you. Were talking massive amounts of traffic!

If Googles 6% consists of millions, the other 94% can barely be counted! You can wake up tomorrow without a website, product or even years of experience- get on the internet and make hundreds of dollars in just a few hours or thousands in a few days! Turn the internet into your own personal ATM and generate cash on demand! And if you do own a website, you dont need to jump through Google hoops in order to get unstoppable waves of targeted server crushing traffic! Note: During the Order process, the delivery dates are exaggerated. Books are delivered 3-5 days with Standard Shipping!



Enter the sum





Related Archive Books



Related Books


Comments

Comments for "Make Tons of Money Advertising Outside the Googleverse!":


zdradzony.com.pl

©2009-2015 | DMCA | Contact us